* Rabbit in the pet store or roadside is often said to be the age of 1 month, even some say 2 months. We do not know very well about it because we do not accept the birth calendar. The traders often lie and say rabbits aged 1 month, although small, usually a new age of 20-25 days. If 2 months is not allowed to be purchased, then 1 month is clearly more serious.
* Rabbits under 3 months of very prone taken away far beyond the 100 km journey.
* Do not believe the rabbit should not be given water to drink. All living things need water to drink, especially rabbits chicks that had just separated from its mother.
* Do not believe that the rabbit needs enough drinking water from the grass. That's messed up, because the grass withered water content was minimal while the need for digestion with water and urine needs very
much. Cooked or raw water is needed rabbits.
* Kale is not the best feed. Each tree type berbambu potentially save gas. Do not be fooled on a rabbit's favorite. Rabbits like kale because of hunger and no other feed. If it's anything so hungry.
* Kale and cabbage saving potential of high gas and cause urine odor (ammonia).
* Do not believe that the rainy season resulted in many deaths. Not about the rain season, but kelembabab and hygiene problem. If it can be handled well guaranteed not to many deaths.
* Rabbit feed is grass. Children under 3 months rabbits is more suitable than grass pellets. Giving pellets (or other solid food) such as pulp or bran may be but few. Only after 2.5 months of age may be more (about 50 grams) was a rabbit on top of 3 months to 100gram per day. Rabbit children are more suitable grass because the digestive system is still unstable. If the pellets so much weight, especially if not given water to drink.
* The cause of scabies / budugen only one reason, namely because of dirty cages. Nails are often stepping rabbit droppings usually transmit the disease to the ear mange. Solution as a condition of absolute cleanliness. Foot / nail rabbit needs to be cleaned with warm water so that germs / bugs on the die. If you need to cut her nails though more secure.
* Carrots (net) is very good for Rabbits Puppies and adult rabbits. Nutrition high that carrot seedlings rabbits eat carrots is very necessary. Avoid dirty and rotten carrots may cause gastrointestinal illness.
* Do not believe that rabbit pups can be taken away. That would make a damned because rabbits under two months chicks are still very vulnerable to stress. Stress resulting in impaired digestion, especially if less water and less fiber (grass).
* Do not trust the water to make a rabbit to death. That's stupid theory. Not the water that makes the dead, but because of illness. Rabbit diseases caused by battery, protozoa or bacteria can come from anywhere. Including water. Make sure the water was clean. If you get dirt immediately replace the net.
* Do not believe any kind of rabbit it sold common descent race pure. We do not know about crossbreeding. At the age of 1 month of rabbits can be seen pure, but in adulthood its kind so weird. Usually cross-breeding has occurred. If you want to seed a good suit should look at the parent directly.
* Do not carry a rabbit on the go with cardboard because cardboard generate heat and stuffy. Many events on the dead rabbit. If life is only a few days later died from the influence of many things, such as stress separated from the parent, trip distance, dehydration (water shortage) or stress due to the density of rabbits.